The Banking & Financial Services Practice of LEGAL EMPERORS offers comprehensive legal and regulatory compliance counsel to banks, financial and primary mortgage institutions, their owners, and executives.
Scope of Legal Services in this Area of Practice
- Loan/Debt Recovery Services for Banks and primary mortgage institutions.
- Acting as Property Sales Agent to Banks and other financial institutions.
- Foreclosure and Enforcement of Loans (especially Garnishee Proceedings), Winding Up, Liquidation, and Receivership.
- Title investigation services, such as conducting searches on designated properties, including corporate searches and preparation of comprehensive search reports; due diligence and regulatory compliance.
- Providing regular corporate services, including the services of a Corporate Secretary, by way of transactions Documentations, via Legal Letters, Written Reports, Agreements, Memoranda, Minutes & Notice of Meetings, and Resolutions as well as Facilitation of Due Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulations at appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Drafting and Perfection (Governor’s Consent, Stamping and Registration) of property conveyance instruments such as Deed of Assignment, Deed of Mortgage, Loan Instruments, and other documents of the same class.
- Litigation work of all kinds, including drafting and filing of affidavit to show cause in garnishee proceedings and representation in claims involving the validity and enforcement of loans, mortgages, charges, guarantees and security; as well as claims involving issues such as fraud, injunctions, misrepresentation, negligence, undue influence, breach of mandate, breach of contract, mistaken payments, breach of fiduciary duty, conversion and bailment.
- Providing Legal Opinions and facilitating Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI), by way of Memorandums of Understanding, Corporate Due Diligence Reports, Search Reports, Joint Venture Agreements, Company Incorporation, Post Incorporation Due Diligence, Corporate restructuring and Corporate Governance; as well as Privatization.
Our counsel is broad ranging and comprehensive. We advise clients on mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, shareholder relations, corporate governance and securities regulation, including debt and equity financing, as well as taxation matters, employment, and bankruptcy and restructuring. We regularly represent clients in regulatory investigations, law-enforcement inquiries, and other matters that have arisen before state and federal supervisory agencies.
As your local lawyers our mission is to provide easy access to legal services for members of the Nigerian community. One way we do this is by running a free and brief legal advice consultation. We also undertake work on legal aid.
Our aim is to demystify the law and lawyers and give advice on what is troubling people. We can then offer our clients further ways in which they can help themselves or they can decide to seek our help professionally.
LEGAL EMPERORS can work with you to provide the professional legal support and advice you need to get you through the tough times and to help you obtain your personal and professional goals.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about our services and to SIGN UP FOR FREE LEGAL INFORMATION. Our website contains a wealth of free, reliable legal information.
Get legal solution for all your legal concerns. We can help you answer all your legal questions. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced lawyer.
If you have questions and need our assistance in any area of law, please call (+234) 080-22148248 or email: email@example.com or use the contact form right now.
We offer reasonable fees for all our services