BUSINESS PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
LEGAL EMPERORS is an entity registered under Part B of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, Cap C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 to engage in the business of Legal Practice & Consultancy. The law firm is a full service debt collection law firm accredited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) under Nigeria’s Money Laundering Laws; the Corporate Affairs Commission and the Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry, Commercial Law Department, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment. We also have necessary certifications from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Our attorneys have extensive experience in the area of business, commercial, corporate & property law and possess the knowledge and resources needed to handle all issues related to corporate formation, debt recovery, property acquisition, corporate governance, regulatory compliance; including issues of taxation, liability and financing. We have incorporated numerous companies of different types and have advised on pre and post incorporation regulatory compliance, joint ventures & franchise as well as asset finance.
We understand that the legal foundation of any successful business venture is the proper choice of entity which can set up a business for success while protecting individuals against collateral damage when difficulties arise for their business. You can rely on our proven legal professionals to make sure you understand the potential benefits and drawbacks to any entity choice so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you and your business. Moreover, the rising costs of business and commercial litigation demands a change of tactics and business legal solutions. Accordingly, whatever the product, we can implement an efficient legal strategy design to help you achieve your long term business goals.
- Proven ability to incorporate, legally maintain and provide legal advice for any corporate entity.
- Experts in preparing standard form business contract agreements you will need with customers.
- Proficiency in reviewing business contract agreements that other people will want you to sign.
- Acting on claims involving the validity and enforcement of loans, mortgages, guarantees and security.
- Proficiency in Garnishee Proceedings, Debt/Loan Recovery, Foreclosure, and Liquidation.
- Capacity to carry out reliable Due Diligence Corporate Searches and Title Investigation.
- Experts in the preparation of effective result-oriented debt-recovery demand letters & other processes.
- Capability to advice on Corporate Governance & Regulatory Compliance for all types of companies.
- Ability to educate and update you about the legal environment of your business via newsletters.
- Able to provide frequent case updates, along with promptly returned phone calls and emails.
Get legal solution for all your legal concerns. We can help you answer all your legal questions. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced lawyer. If you have questions and need our assistance in any area of law, please call (+234) 080-22148248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form right now.
We offer reasonable fees for all our services