- Evidence of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission and evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in case of joint ventures.
- Certified True Copy of Corporate Affairs (CAC) registration forms C02 and C07 containing names of Directors and shareholders.
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association of the Company.
- Corporate Profile, to include a list of the Company’s Technical Staff, their Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials, including qualifications, year(s) of cognate experience and Certificates of Registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Evidence of Payment of Tax/Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
- Copy of VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance for completed projects.
- Verified evidence of similar projects or procurement (as applicable) successfully executed within the last five years, including types, cost, location, Letter of Award and Certificate of practical completion.
- Copies of Company’s Audited Statement of Account for the last three years duly stamped by an Auditor.
- Original Bank Statement of the past twelve (12) months.
- Certificate of compliance with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund; and Bureau for Public Procurement.
- Certificate of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 (issued by the ITF and stated to be valid up to date).
- Certificate of compliance with the provision of the new Pension Reform Act 2011, issued by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM) and stated to be valid up to date.
- List of equipment to be used for the projects list as owned, hired or leased with evidence of ownership, lease or hire.
- Reference letters from (3) previous employers for similar projects satisfactorily completed.
- A letter authoring the authority to verify any/all of the documents submitted with appropriate issuing bodies.
- A sworn affidavit by a director of the bidding company certifying that:
- the documents submitted for the pre-qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct;
- the company is not bankrupt;
- none of the directors of the company has ever been convicted by any court of law;
- none of the officers of the authority is a director of the bidding company.
As your local lawyers our mission is to provide easy access to legal services for members of the Nigerian community. One way we do this is by running a free and brief legal advice consultation. We also undertake work on legal aid.
Our aim is to demystify the law and lawyers and give advice on what is troubling people. We can then offer our clients further ways in which they can help themselves or they can decide to seek our help professionally.
LEGAL EMPERORS can work with you to provide the professional legal support and advice you need to get you through the tough times and to help you obtain your personal and professional goals.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about our services and to SIGN UP FOR FREE LEGAL INFORMATION. Our website contains a wealth of free, reliable legal information.
Get legal solution for all your legal concerns. We can help you answer all your legal questions. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced lawyer.
If you have questions and need our assistance in any area of law, please call (+234) 080-22148248 or email: email@example.com or use the contact form right now. We will be ready to meet with you so as to answer your queries and discuss your concerns in greater detail.
We offer reasonable fees for all our services