Our attorneys have extensive experience in this area of law and possess the knowledge and resources to handle all issues related to preparation of Bills and subsidiary legislations. Our key staff is a holder of a post graduate degree in Legislative Drafting and our senior associate has worked as a legislative aide to a member of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly. You can rely on our proven legal professionals to make sure you understand the potential benefits and drawbacks to any legislative proposal so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you and your constituents.
The intricacies reflected in the interrelationships of the various departments of government demands a change of tactics and new drafting solutions. No matter the objective of your proposed instrument, we will implement an effective legal strategy to ensure that your aim is achieved. Our business is to help you achieve your legislative goal while minimizing legislative risks, disputes and costly litigation.
- Proficiency in dealing with constitutional law, code of conduct for public officers and jurisprudence.
- Capacity to carry out sponsor-compliant composition of Bills and other legislative instruments.
- Proven ability to conductin-dept domestic and cross-border research and analysis of legislative issues.
- Experts in the preparation of effective result-oriented Bills and other legislative processes.
- Capability to take accurate instructions, exercise a great deal of care and diligence in drafting enactments.
- Ability to hold consultations and give legal advice as and when necessary at any stage of the legislative process.
- Familiarity with the political, sociological, psychological and economical systems of many Nigerian States.
- Ability to exhibit a high sense of tolerance, commitment and dedication to the drafting process.
- Ability to educate and update you and your staff about the legal environment of the legislative process via newsletters.
- Able to provide frequent case updates, along with promptly returned phone calls and emails.
As your local lawyers our mission is to provide easy access to legal services for members of the Nigerian community. One way we do this is by running a free and brief legal advice consultation. We also undertake work on legal aid.
Our aim is to demystify the law and lawyers and give advice on what is troubling people. We can then offer our clients further ways in which they can help themselves or they can decide to seek our help professionally.
LEGAL EMPERORS can work with you to provide the professional legal support and advice you need to get you through the tough times and to help you obtain your personal and professional goals.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about our services and to SIGN UP FOR FREE LEGAL INFORMATION. Our website contains a wealth of free, reliable legal information.
Get legal solution for all your legal concerns. We can help you answer all your legal questions. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced lawyer.
If you have questions and need our assistance in any area of law, please call (+234) 080-22148248 or email: email@example.com or use the contact form right now. We will be ready to meet with you so as to answer your queries and discuss your concerns in greater detail.
We offer reasonable fees for all our services