- Among the countless worries for entrepreneurs who are starting or are already running a small business is the question of whether they need a business lawyer. The perception is that lawyers charge high rates and many small businesses don’t have much, if any, extra capital with which to pay lawyers. As a result, most small business owners only hire a lawyer experienced with business matters when confronted with a serious legal problem (example, when sued by a customer). However, legal help is a cost of doing business that often saves you money and helps your business in the long run. While you certainly don’t need a lawyer for every step of running your business, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure.
- Entrepreneurship has long been a key feature of life in any capitalist society. Most of the biggest companies today started out as one-person operations, and small businesses continue to be essential to the local economy of any country. Whether big or small, all businesses need legal help and advice from time to time. Some large companies will hire in-house counsel, but most businesses have neither the money nor the need for a full-time lawyer on staff.
- A real estate purchase, an employment contract, a lease agreement, or settlement agreement, are a significant part of a growing and thriving business. A poorly written agreement that is unclear or ambiguous can lead to legal disputes in the future. Accordingly, no matter the size, scale or scope of your business, working with an attorney can help you address and achieve your immediate and long-term goals.
- Legal representation for business transactions and government contracts requires specific knowledge of federal and state business laws. It also requires the services of an attorney who is familiar with the manner in which business operates.
- A good business attorney will provide vital assistance in almost every aspect of your business, from basic zoning compliance and copyright and trademark advice to formal business incorporation and lawsuits and liability. Therefore, if you are planning to start your own business, it is important to keep in mind that there are numerous important considerations and decisions that must be made before you start a business. To avoid the pitfalls of not having sound legal advice before starting such a major endeavor, you should consult an experienced business lawyer to assist you. A business lawyer will advise you of the advantages and disadvantages of each business entity model, including tax and legal liability considerations, and will assist you in completing and filing the documents required to form your business.
- Successful business operations are based on careful planning, prudent governance and trusted legal guidance. Whether you are selecting an appropriate entity for your start-up company; structuring contracts, anti-competition construction, employment, supplier or licensing agreements; or acquiring, merging or dissolving a business, the expertise of the lawyer you choose can make a significant difference in your business relationships.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INSIGHTS
As your local lawyers our mission is to provide easy access to legal services for members of the Nigerian community. One way we do this is by running a free and brief legal advice consultation. We also undertake work on legal aid.
Our aim is to demystify the law and lawyers and give advice on what is troubling people. We can then offer our clients further ways in which they can help themselves or they can decide to seek our help professionally.
LEGAL EMPERORS can work with you to provide the professional legal support and advice you need to get you through the tough times and to help you obtain your personal and professional goals.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about our services and to SIGN UP FOR FREE LEGAL INFORMATION. Our website contains a wealth of free, reliable legal information.
Get legal solution for all your legal concerns. We can help you answer all your legal questions. We encourage you to contact us today to schedule a consultation with a skilled and experienced lawyer.
If you have questions and need our assistance in any area of law, please call (+234) 080-22148248 or email: email@example.com or use the contact form right now. We will be ready to meet with you so as to answer your queries and discuss your concerns in greater detail.
We offer reasonable fees for all our services